INORMS 2020 welcomes all international attendees!
Please note that citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan.
Some Tips for Applying for Your Visa
- Visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) Website for information on Short-Term Stay visa application procedures and check if you need to obtain a visa.
- The required documents differ depending on the nationality of the applicant. We strongly recommend that applicants first contact the nearest embassy/ consulate general for more information.
- Check your passport expiration date to make sure it will be valid for at least six more months from date of entry to Japan.
- Plan your itinerary (flights & accommodation).
- Complete registration and payment for the INORMS 2020.
- Contact the INORMS 2020 Registration Desk to request Visa Documents that need to be provided by the organizer.
- Prepare all the necessary documents.
- Apply for your visa at the Japanese Embassy/Consulate which is nearest to your residence as early as possible.
- If you already have a visa, check the expiration date to make sure it will not expire before your trip is completed.
Visa Documents Provided by the Organizer
If you need a visa to enter Japan, we will provide the following documents for your visa application:
- Letter of Guarantee
- Letter of Reason for Invitation
- Schedule of Stay
Please note that we will charge JPY 15,000 for visa documents issuing fee.
How to request Visa Documents
- Please complete registration and payment for the INORMS 2020 first. (If not registered, please refer to Registration Information)
- Please contact the INORMS 2020 Registration Desk (email@example.com) to request Visa Documents.
- Visa Documents will be sent to you by postal mail after March 2020. (documents expire after three months)
- We only assist INORMS 2020 participants in providing visa documents.
- If you need a Letter of Invitation to apply for permission from your organization to attend the congress, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org