Participants are required to register online and complete payment by their corresponding registration (Early bird/General) deadline
Early bird deadline: Friday 17:30 Japan time, February 28, 2020
General deadline: Friday 17:30 Japan time, May 8, 2020
STEP 1: Sign up to receive registration ID and password.
STEP 2: Go to MyPage to complete registration and payment.
You can access MyPage to change your details or select sessions, workshops and optional tours.
If you miss the online registration, please visit the Registration Desk on site for registration.
|Full-delegate*2||Day pass*3||Congress Dinner
on May 27*4
|Early bird||General||On site||Early bird||General||On site|
|INORMS Member*1||JPY 70,000||JPY 80,000||JPY 100,000||JPY 30,000||JPY 40,000||JPY 50,000||JPY 12,000|
|Non-Member from non-OECD countries||JPY 70,000||JPY 80,000||JPY 100,000||JPY 30,000||JPY 40,000||JPY 50,000||JPY 12,000|
|Non-Member||JPY 90,000||JPY 100,000||JPY 120,000||JPY 40,000||JPY 50,000||JPY 60,000||JPY 12,000|
|*1||To qualify for Member Registration rate, you must be a member of ARMA, ARMA-NL, ARMS, BRAMA, CARA, CASSSP, DARMA, EARMA, Finn-ARMA, FORTRAMA, ICEARMA, NCURA, NARMA, PraxisAurill, RMAN-J, SARIMA, SRA International, WARIMA, ACU, UNITT (cooperating organization), or JSRPIM (cooperating organization).|
|*2||Full-delegate rate includes admission to:
- Welcome Reception on May 25
- Opening Ceremony, Plenary Sessions 1, 2, Parallel Sessions 1, 2 and lunch on May 26.
- Plenary Session 3, Parallel Sessions 3, 4, 5, and lunch on May 27.
- Closing Ceremony, Parallel Sessions 6, 7 on May 28.
- You can choose between one or two-day passes (rate per day).
- Includes admission to Welcome Reception on May 25.
|*4||Early Bird registration is recommended as the Congress dinner is likely to be filled to capacity.|
|**||If you need a visa to enter Japan, please request Visa Documents and pay the issuing fee (JPY 15,000).
For more information about visas, please refer to Visa Information page.
Payment is only possible by credit card.
Full payment must be received before the corresponding registration (Early Bird/General) deadline. Any registration fees still outstanding one week after the closing of the Early bird deadline (Friday 17:30 Japan time, February 28, 2020) will be automatically upgraded to the General fee. If payment is not completed by the General deadline (Friday 17:30 Japan time,May 8, 2020), your registration will be canceled automatically.
Change and Cancellation Policy
If you want to make changes to or cancel your registration, please send a written notification to the INORMS 2020 Registration Desk by e-mail
Changes and cancellations will be processed during our working hours (Monday - Friday 9:30-17:30 Japan time except for national holidays in Japan). Requests for changes and cancellations received outside our working ours will be processed on the next working day, which may incur additional charges.
Until Friday, February 28, 2020 ------ Full refund minus administration fee (JPY 300)
After Friday, February 28, 2020 and before Monday, April 27, 2020 ------ 25% refund minus administration fee (JPY 300)
On or after Monday, April 27, 2020 ------ NO REFUND
Refunds will be made to the credit card which was used for your registration. Credit card service charges and the administration fee will be deducted from the amount.
Please note that this policy excludes Optional tours and is only applicable for the registration fees. Optional tours follow different change and cancellation policies.
Registration Desk on Site
The registration desk will be open from May 25 to 28, 2020.
All participants, who have registered through the online registration form are requested to stop by the desk to pick up your name tag and congress bag.
For those who have not registered through the online registration, on-site registration will be available at the registration desk during the Congress. Please note that payment is only possible by credit card.
Opening hours will be announced later.
Terms and Conditions
- Personal information received via registration form will be kept in a secure location and they may be used only in INORMS 2020 related materials (e.g. congress delegate list).
- Copyright of official images and photographs covering the event and their usage right on Mass Media belongs to the organizer.
- In the unlikely case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, the organizer shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse registration fees and any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
Click here to register!